The bartender role in Cameo is not for the fainthearted.
Being a bartender at Cameo means you need to have a ‘work hard, play hard’-attitude.
As a bartender you create tasty drinks such as mixers and cocktails. You do not need a lot of experience, but you do need a happy and smiling character combined with lots of energy.
We expect you to always smile the whole night and entertain the guests at your bar. You do this by talking and interacting with them; asking them about their holidays, where they are from, etc.
When it gets busier you focus on making the orders for your guests and waitresses. Because of your (positive) energy the whole team feels great and energetic. At specific orchestrated moments the bartenders and DJ’s create a show by dancing on the bar or lighting fireworks.
Duties and responsibilities with this role:
- Mix and serve drinks and cocktails
- Dance and entertain guests
- Handle payment for orders
- Working 6 nights per week: 21.30 – 06.30
Who are you:
- Minimum 19 years old
- Happy character
- Loads of energy
- Previous experience working behind the bar
- Willing to entertain and step out of your comfortzone
What can you expect:
- Salary weekly paid
- Free apartment shared with colleagues
- Dinners and activities with the team
- Lots of party and fun in the sun
- Meeting people from around the world
- Working with an amazing team