The barsupport role in Cameo is a job for tough guys.
You are the person the bar cannot do without.
A barback supports the bar in any stock and resources they might need during the night. If straws are running out you refill them, if a bartender needs ice you make sure they have it. It also includes restocking drinks during the night and you fill up all the barstations with drinks at the end of the night. Without this support the bar chokes and it interrupts the flow of the whole club.
Duties and responsibilities with this role:
- Stocking of the bar
- Making sure bartenders have all the needed supplies
- Working 6 nights per week: 21.30 – 06.30(2 or 3 training as a bartender)
- Help bartenders with anything they might need during working hours
Who are you:
- Between 17-19 years old
- Active and fast
- Being able to lift and/or carry heavy things(up to 30kg)
- Willing to be trained as bartender
What can you expect:
- Salary weekly paid
- Free apartment shared with colleagues
- Dinners and activities with the team
- Lots of party and fun in the sun
- Meeting people from around the world
- Working with an amazing team